Each participant will use these guiding questions to provide feedback for each project in their category: Research, Teaching, or Methods.
- How does this project contribute to teaching, learning, research?
- Does it create or reframe knowledge and/or help develop skills?
- Does is provide new ways of viewing/studying sources?
- How can the project contribute to inclusivity in our classrooms? (in terms of document/source diversity and/or accessibility?)
- How might this model/method be transferred or applied in other disciplines?
- Does the project allow for interdisciplinary/inter-institutional work/collaboration?
- Is it sufficiently rigorous in respect to the intellectual aims of the project and in what ways might the project be improved?