1) Become familiar with DH projects currently led by scholars in the US, Germany, Austria, and other contexts
2) Facilitate a transnational dialogue between DH scholars
3) Compile a bibliography of resources and current projects for the growing network of GSA DH scholars.
4) Identify the key challenges for DH in German History and German Studies (such as bilingual or multilingual data) and propose solutions
5) Identify topics and methodologies for future research
6) Identify best practices for DH in teaching, research, and archiving