Each seminar participant will give a short, 10-minute presentation on his or her project at the GSA (schedule TBA). The conveners have divided projects into three categories: Research, Teaching, and Methods. Each group will have a specific set of questions to address.
Questions for projects that focus primarily on methodology:
- What were your goals and how did the DH tools help you achieve them?
- How can others employ this method?
- What are two challenges of this method?
- What is the future of the method/project?
- One big question for the group that you want answered.